The AQHA member links to http://www.fordspecialoffer.com/aqha from the AQHA website (www.aqha.com). They login to the website using their AQHA Member ID # and Zip Code (as printed on their AQHA Membership Card). Once logged in, the member is given the opportunity to change the name (individual or business) OR address that will be printed on the certificate. It is very important that the name and address match those included on the New Vehicle Purchase/Lease Contract. If the last name printed on the Certificate does not match the last name in the reported sold to information in Sales Reporting, the incentive will not be claimable in VINCENT. The certificate can be transferred to another person within the household before it is generated. Once the certificate is generated, it cannot be transferred to another person. The sale must be reported to the person / business name and address shown on the certificate.
AQHA members may contact AQHA Customer Service @ (806) 376-4811 if they need assistance processing their e-Certificate.
AQHA members should present their e-Certificate to the Ford Dealership at time of purchase. Dealerships will be required to retain a copy of the ecertificate in the deal jacket for audit purposes.
Ford Division is announcing College Student Purchase Program, for ALL full-time and part-time college students (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors), recent college or trade school graduates and current graduate school students.
All documentation associated with a CSPP claim must be provided to Program Headquarters via online enrollment upload. Documents that are required are Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement, Customer Cash Payment Authorization form (CCPA), and Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma.
Ford Division is announcing Competitive Lease Conquest
- Customers that currently lease a non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck
will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.
- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
F-Super Duty XL & XLT Special Package Retail Customer Cash.
2015/2016 F-Super Duty Chassis/Cutaways XL w/Value Pkg(96V) gets extra $1000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty Cutaway/Chassis XL w/Appearance Pkg(96P) gets extra $1000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F/250/350 PU XL w/Value Pkg. (96V) gets an extra $1000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty XLT w/Interior Pkg gets extra $1000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty XLT w/Premium Pkg gets extra $1000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty XLT w/Value Pkg gets extra $1000
F-Super Duty Special Package Retail Customer Cash.
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F250/350 PU Diesel (XL Appearance Pkg 96P & 17" Wheel 64W) gets extra $2000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F250/350 PU Gas (XL Appearance Pkg 96P & 17" Wheel 64W) gets an extra $1000
Bonus Cash offer exclusively for First Responders serving communities with the following
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Sheriffâs Deputy
- Correctional Officer
- State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement officer (Example: Customs, Homeland and Security, etc.)
- Career Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter
Occupations that do not qualify for the incentive at this time:
- 911 Dispatcher
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol-unless the customer has a EMT license
- CERT Team Members - Community Emergency Response team
- VIPS- Volunteers in Police Service
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
- Customers will now be directed to www.fordspecialoffer.com/firstresponders to register and be
validated online for their First Responders eligibility according to the program rules PRIOR to
purchasing their vehicle. Once verified, customers will receive a certificate number that will be
used to claim the program in Smart VINCENT.
Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of a new eligible Ford Division vehicle. Limit one $500
Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchased or leased.
- Dealers are not required to keep First Responder documentation proof in the dealer jacket.
Documentation will be stored through âFirst Responder IDâ and approved by the certificate
- Qualifying buyers will receive $500 Bonus Cash good toward the purchase or lease of any eligible
- Final paid vehicles are NOT eligible.
Ford Credit Retail Bonus Cash. Must finance through Ford Credit.
Delivery Types: 0, E, A, X, 1, K, Z, F, W, V, U, 6
Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches:
* Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard
* Reservists serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP)
* Veterans within 180 days of separation
* Spouse/Surviving Spouse and other household members
Ford Division is announcing "Mustang" Trade In Assistance Bonus Cash, effective September 1, 2016.
- Customers that currently own or lease a 2013/2014-Model Mustang who Trade In or have an expiring Lease
will receive Trade-In Assistance Bonus Customer Cash toward the purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle.
VIN Specific F-Super Duty RETAIL Customer Cash. Vehicle must be invoiced prior to August 28, 2015.
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F-250/350 PU XL w/Value Package get an extra $500
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F-250/350 PU Diesel XL w/Appearance Pkg(96P) gets extra $2000
2015/2016 F-Super Duty F-250/350 PU Gas XL w/Appearance Pkg(96P) gets extra $1000